Diazar Atelier, on the website www.diazar.es with identification number B-76752526 based in Santa Cruz de La Palma, processes personal data provided by the Client to comply with and, additionally, confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process orders and online shipments and for the necessary communication during the period of time established by law.
DIAZAR CREATIVOS, SL, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons in terms of the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you of that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
1. The controller of personal data, in accordance with the RGPD (hereinafter called "Regulations") is Diazar Atelier (commercial name), whose fiscal name is Diazar Creativos, SL, with identification number B-76752526, located in Santa Cruz de la Palma (hereinafter referred to as "Controller");
2. Personal data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
3. The personal data that you provide us or to which Diazar Atelier (Diazar Creativos, SL) accesses as a result of your browsing, consultation and/or requests through the website www.diazar.es (the "Website" ) will be processed by Diazar Creativos, SL, in order to manage your requests for information and/or, where appropriate, send you commercial communications from Diazar Creativos, SL, including electronically.
The source of the personal data
1. The controller processes the personal data obtained with the consent of the Client and is collected through the purchase order and the fulfillment of the order created in the online store.
2. The controller processes only the identification and contact data of the Client that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for the purposes of order submission and accounting, and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the time stipulated by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer. By accepting, said file is created and proceeds to obtain information regarding web traffic, and facilitate future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can individually recognize the user and therefore provide the best personalized service on their website.
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.diazar.es, in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the RGPD;
2. For the fulfillment of the online order created by the Client (name, address, email, telephone number);
3. To observe the law and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Controller;
4. Personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
5. We base this processing on your consent.
Your acceptance to receive commercial information is always revocable, without retroactive effects, and it is necessary for this to be communicated to us by email at email@example.com. In any case, in each communication you will be offered the possibility of opposing the sending of commercial communications.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The controller stores the personal data for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client and for 3 years following the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. We will keep your data for as long as necessary to comply with your request and in any case not beyond the time that is strictly necessary to comply with the legal, fiscal or administrative obligations to which the company is bound.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties that process Customer personal data are subcontractors of the Controller. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the online order between the Controller and the Client.
The controller's subcontractors are:
> Webnode AG (online shop platform);
> carrier company;
> Google Analytics (web page analytics);
The personal data provided, in general, will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, although they could be transferred to other companies of the Diazar Group for the same purposes referred to above if the query is addressed to another company of the group or to another brand.
It will be necessary that in the contact forms of the Web, the client fills in the fields marked as "mandatory". Failure to complete or partially complete the required personal data could mean that Diazar Atelier cannot attend to your request and, consequently, Diazar Atelier (Diazar Creativos, S.L.) will be exonerated from any liability.
In any case, the client will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, with Diazar Atelier reserving the right to exclude from the Web and the services requested any client who has provided false and/or incorrect data, without prejudice to the other actions legally proceed.
In accordance with the Regulation, the Client may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to the processing of personal data, as well as the rights of portability and limitation at the registered office of Diazar Atelier in the terms established in current legislation. Likewise, for greater comfort, and without prejudice to the fact that certain formal requirements established by current regulations must be met, Diazar Atelier (Diazar Creativos, SL) offers you the possibility of requesting the exercise of the aforementioned rights through the mail email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data security
Diazar Creativos, S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of the client's personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, all in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
1. When placing an electronic order on the website www.diazar.es, the client confirms that they are informed of all the personal data protection conditions and accepts them in their entirety;
2. The customer agrees to these rules by checking the checkbox on the purchase order form;
3. The controller may update these Rules at any time. The new updated version should be posted on your website.
These Rules will become effective on January 1, 2018.